Stylebop GmbH, Balanstrasse 73, Building 9a, 81541 Munich, Germany, (hereinafter "We" or "STYLEBOP.com" or "Stylebop"), provides the website www.stylebop.com and offers fashion goods and accessories for sale. The following Terms & Conditions shall apply in the latest version to all orders and contracts made by STYLEBOP.com and the client (“client”), who either is a private person of full age (hereinafter "consumer" or "customer" according to para. 13 German Civil Code - BGB) or a trader (hereinafter "trader" according to para. 14 BGB). No subsequent agreement in any way altering these Terms & Conditions shall be binding on STYLEBOP.com unless made in writing and signed by an authorized officer of STYLEBOP.com.
2. IMPORTANT ADVICE
All goods on our website www.stylebop.com are presented in a true-to-life manner to the greatest extent possible. Due to different settings or performances of computer monitors or printers, photographs can and may differ from the real appearance. Consistency cannot be guaranteed by STYLEBOP.com.
Products as presented on the website may be out of stock, unavailable for other reasons or may vary in price in individual cases. The presentation of goods on the website is not a binding offer. Unless specified otherwise, all mentioned prices are given in EURO incl. VAT plus shipping costs.
All products are delivered with one or multiple tags attached. When trying on the items, please be careful not to break away any of the tag(s). The obligation for returns does not apply when the tag (or any one of the tags) has/have been removed, broken or damaged.
3. CONCLUDING CONTRACTS
All contracts between you and STYLEBOP.com are closed when chosen items have been transferred into the shopping bag on the website, the order form has been completed for dispatch after the button "CONFIRM" or the "Return" or "Enter" key on your keyboard has been pressed (binding order of the customer), and finally upon receipt of the STYLEBOP.com order confirmation email sent to the email account of the customer as stated in the order form or alternatively upon shipping of the goods. The customer accepts these "Terms & Conditions" by clicking the button on the order form. Any mistakes in the order form can be corrected before dispatch of the order. The prices valid at the date and time of order apply.
We do not store the contract text and it cannot be downloaded again after your order has been completed. You can print out the order data immediately after sending it. You can either use the next page "Your order" or use the mail "receipt confirmation".
In the event our supplier does not deliver the goods as ordered by us according to the distribution agreement between STYLEBOP.com and the supplier (thus breaching the distribution afreement), we are entitled to terminate the contract. In this case, we will give notice that the ordered product is not available; payments will be refunded in this case.
4. CUSTOMER SERVICE
You can view the following information under Customer Service:
5. DELIVERY CONDITIONS AND SHIPPING COSTS
Unless otherwise agreed upon, shipping will be carried out to the address provided by the customer. Periods of delivery are non-binding, unless otherwise expressed. We are unable to deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes (excluding Qatar & Saudi Arabia). Our shipping partners do not offer Saturday deliveries. Some countries may have restrictions on the import and receipt of certain items. Due to the high value and nature of the goods we ship, a signature is required for most purchases.
5.1.2 Receiving Options
Within certain countries, you may be prompted to designate whether or not a signature is required or not required. This option is not available in all countries. If this option is available, you will be asked to choose one of the following:
- I will sign for my parcel. (RECOMMENDED)
- Deliver without signature requirement. (SIGNATURE WAIVER)
5.1.3 Signature Waiver
Due to the high-value and nature of the items we ship, this option is not recommended for all customers. In the event that this option is chosen, any loss and/or damage (for whatever reason) from the time of dispatch onward is the sole responsibility of the customer. Stylebop.com will not be held liable. under any circumstance. By selecting this option you are confirmting that an order can be left at and/or outside the delivery location or with a neighbor without a signature.
5.2 International Shipping
We currently ship to all countries named in the following paragraphs:
5.2.1 International Shipments on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis
- The following countries will be delivered on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant sales taxes, import fees and customs duties are included in the purchase price.
List of DDP countries:
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brunei, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
Principality of Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- The actual delivery time to Switzerland averages around 2-4 business days. Please note that we bear all costs for the door-to-door delivery, transport insurance, as well as for all accompanying papers, customs and import sales taxes. Please note that foreign bank charges must be paid by the customer. For deliveries to Switzerland, all indicated prices are net prices.
5.3.2 International Shipments on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis
- If you wish to ship to a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. All additional taxes, import fees, and surcharges levied by destination countries are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs house to find out if any additional charges will be applied to your order. Our shipping partner UPS takes responsibility for such charges and bills the recipient accordingly. We are unable to provide an estimate of these charges. We do not receive any part of/profit from customs or import fees. If you refuse to pay these charges, the shipment will automatically be returned to us at our expense. Please note that we will then deduct any related charges incurred from the refunded amount of your original purchase.
List of DDU countries:
- Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Brazil, Chile, China, Croatia, Egypt, Greenland, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine
5.3 Shipping Partners
Shipments will be carried out through our preferred shipping partners. Their terms and conditions will additionally apply and can be read on their respective websites.
Eilkuriour Munich Express (30km)
5.4 Dispatch, Shipping Costs and Estimated Delivery Times
Our goal is to dispatch orders within 24 hours. During high-volume sale periods, it may take up to 72 hours to dispatch your order. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as an approximated guideline, and commence from the date of dispatch. STYLEBOP is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The times indicated below are after an order is dispatched.
- United States
UPS Express 1-3 days* $25.00
- United Kingdom
FedEx Standard 2-3 days* £5.00
FedEx Express 1-2 days* £15.00
DHL Paket 1-3 days* €8.50
DHL Express 1-2 days* €18.50
Munich Express Same Day €13.50
DHL Paket 1-3 days* €9.00
DHL Express 1-2 days* €18.50
- Switzerland & Liechtenstein
FedEx International 2-4 days* 10.00 CHF
Fed Express 1-2 days* 29.00 CHF
- Belgium, Channel Islands, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain
FedEx International 2-4 days* €10.00
FedEx Express 1-2 days* €25.00
- Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Ukraine
DHL Express 2-3 days* €10.00
FedEx Priority 2-3 days* €25.00
- Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Philippines, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
FedEx Priority 2-3 days* €45.00
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
FedEx Priority 2-3 days* £20.00 - £36.00
(*) denotes estimated times after dispatch window of 1-3 days
5.5 Special Requests
If the customer has special requests regarding types of shipment, (e.g. express shipment) additional costs will apply. The risk shall be transferred to the customer when orders are shipped to a forwarding company or other courier service. In this case, the customer assumes risk from the time the parcel leaves the STYLEBOP warehouse.
5.6 First-time Orders
For your security reasons, please be aware that first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder's billing address or a corporate work address which our fraud protection team can verify independently. To avoid any delays to your order, please ensure that your billing address matches the address on your card statement, and that the cardholder's name is written as it appears on the card. Please also make sure that your contact details are filled in accurately so that we can contact you if necessary.
Payments (including shipping fees) are accepted via wire transfer, credit card or cash on delivery. In the event that purchased goods are not available at the time your order is ready to be processed for shipping, any amounts credited in advance will be refunded immediately.
Please keep in mind that some banks charge an additional fee for foreign money transfers/credit card transactions. This does not apply to STYLEBOP exclusively and should be clarified beforehand with your bank. STYLEBOP does not charge any additional international transactions fees.
6.1 Wire Transfer
The wire transfer payment payment option is available for the following countries:
- Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland
- By choosing the wire transfer payment option, the customer agrees to pay immediately after the order has been placed. Affirmation of the contract and delivery will be effected upon receipt of payment. STYLEBOP is entitled to cancel an order if payment is not made within 5 working days from the time the order was placed.
|Our Swiss account details are as follows:||Our German account details are as follows:|
|STYLEBOP GmbH||STYLEBOP GmbH|
|Swiss Francs account: 313124046400CHF||Account no.: 59 68 90 200|
|IBAN: CH97 0883 6124 0464 0000 6||Bank code: 700 800 00|
|EURO account: 313124046400EUR||Commerzbank München|
|IBAN EURO: CH81 0883 6124 0464 0010 0||IBAN: DE 45 700 800 00 05 968 90 200|
|SWIFT Code: COBACHZHXXX||BIC: DRESDEFF700|
6.2 Credit Card
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
For security reasons, first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder's billing address or a corporate work address which we are able to independently verify. To avoid delays, please make sure that your billing address matches the address on your credit card statement, and that the cardholder's name is written exactly as it appears on your credit card. In the unlikely event that we need to contact you during the authentication process, please ensure that your contact details are accurate.
MasterCard® Securecode & Verified by Visa®
- To give you even more confidence in shopping online with STYLEBOP, we have introduced MasterCard® SecureCode and Verified by Visa®. This service protects your credit card account from unauthorized use when you shop with us.
- To use these services, you must first register with the bank or credit card institution that issued your card. To find out more click here to visit the MasterCard® SecureCode website or click here to visit the Verified by Visa® website.
- Once you have registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase. This means that even if someone gets access to your card number, a purchase will not be able to be completed without your private password.
- Your MasterCard® SecureCode and your Verified by Visa® passwords are not your STYLEBOP.com account password. STYLEBOP does not have access to your MasterCard® SecureCode or Verified by Visa® passwords.
- When shipping to a delivery address other than your billing address, American Express must have your alternative delivery address in their system. To limit delays when processing your order, please contact American Express and give them your alternative delivery address prior to placing your order. We will contact American Express to verify your alternative delivery address during the order confirmation process.
STYLEBOP.com works with the security software SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is based on asymmetrical encryption to prevent malpractice or deception or copying of credit card information during the purchase process which automatically ensures that neither Stylebop nor any third parties have access to this information. This credit card information will only be used again for after purchase transactions in the case of refunds. Please note that this is a direct withdrawal immediately after purchase.
6.4 Cash On Delivery (COD)
Payment by COD incurs a non-refundable fee of €6.50.
We offer this payment option in the following countries:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
STYLEBOP accepts cash on delivery for orders which do not exceed a total value of the following limits (per person/day before shipping costs):
- France: €750 Italy: €999 All other countries: €3850
A maximum of three COD orders per customer within 5 working days is allowed when the orders have not been delivered or the cash on delivery amount has yet to be collected. In this case, the outstanding COD balance cannot exceed the amounts listed above. STYLEBOP will refuse COD orders exceeding these limits, and will inform the customer of this refusal. In this case, the customer may select a different form of payment. COD refunds for returned items can only be made to a bank account.
The amount on your invoice must be paid in full with cash to the driver or courier upon receipt of the goods. If the driver or courier attempts to collect a different amount other than what is stated on your invoice, please contact STYLEBOP customer service before payment.
We do not offer the COD payment option if your billing address is different from your delivery address (e.g. gift parcels). This payment option is only available in European states.
7. RETENTION OF TITLE
All goods will remain in our property until payment is received in full. In the case of a delay of payment for a period of more than 10 working days, STYLEBOP is entitled to terminate the contract and reclaim the goods.
8. WARRANTY & LIABILITY
8.1 Condition of Goods
All instructions, designs, illustrations, technical data, weight, measurement and performance specifications which are contained in product folders, catalogues, circulars, announcements or price lists, have a purely informative character. Although we try our best to ensure accuracy, we do not guarantee the correctness of such information.
Liability in the case of material defects or defects of title shall follow the statutory provisions in force in the Federal Republic of Germany. Compensation for consequential damage caused by defects in delivered goods shall be excluded. The following restrictions shall apply:
STYLEBOP shall not be liable for other than by injury of lives, bodies and health developing damages, unless caused by STYLEBOP or its employees, representatives or supporters with gross negligence or intent or based on culpable injury of a primary contractual obligation by STYLEBOP or its employees, representatives or supporters. Any further liability shall be ruled out, except of such under the German Product Liability Act or liability for an expressively warranted condition or defects which have been suppressed maliciously.
Data communication over the internet cannot be ensured error free and/or at any time available after the present state of the art. Therefore we are not liable for the constant and continuous availability of our website. We are not responsible or liable for the availability and the content of third party’s websites reachable over hyperlinks from our website. The content of third party’s websites will not be appropriated by STYLEBOP in any case.
We welcome your feedback and are continually seeking ways to improve your shopping experience. In the case of complaints, please feel free to contact us at any of the following:
USA: (877) 859-2514 email@example.com
UK: 00800 7895 3267 firstname.lastname@example.org
International: +49 89 27 37 189 245 email@example.com
France: 00800/ 789 532 67 firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not be happy with your purchase, items should be returned within 14 days of receiving them in their original condition with all original tags from the designer and the Stylebop.com tag. The obligation for returns does not apply when any of the tags have been removed or damaged. The same applies when the returned items are determined to be used, worn, washed or damaged.
All returns must be in compliance with our complete returns policy and procedures updated regularly at www.Stylebop.com/returns.
These return instructions are considered part of these Terms & Conditions.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL TERMS
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG) expressly excluded.
The Terms & Conditions of STYLEBOP.com will supersede any other general terms and conditions binding upon the customer.
Munich (Germany) shall be the place of jurisdiction if the customer is a merchant entered in the commercial register as a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a federal special fund under public law (§ 38 German Civil Litigation Act).
Eventual ineffectiveness of single provisions does not touch the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
11. LEGAL NOTICE
President: Mario Eimuth
HRB 152052 Munich
VAT No.: DE813955024
Should you require additional information, clarification of these procedures or, if at anytime during the returns process you need assistance, please contact us. Our Customer Service team will be happy to guide you.
USA TEL 1 877 859 2514
|OTHERS TEL +49 89 2737 189 245
(MUNICH) MO-FR 9:00AM - 11:59PM
SA 12:00PM - 8:00PM
|UK/NL TEL 00800 7895 3267
(LONDON) MO-FR 8:00AM - 11:00PM
SA 11:00AM - 7:00PM
FRANCE TEL +00800 7895 3267
shop concept by designarena®