Stylebop GmbH, Maria-Merian-Straße 7, 85521 Ottobrunn/Munich, Germany, (hereinafter "We" or "STYLEBOP.com" or "Stylebop"), provides the website www.stylebop.com and offers fashion goods and accessories for sale. The following Terms & Conditions shall apply in the latest version to all orders and contracts made by STYLEBOP.com and the client (“client”), who either is a private person of full age (hereinafter "consumer" or "customer" according to para. 13 German Civil Code - BGB) or a trader (hereinafter "trader" according to para. 14 BGB). No subsequent agreement in any way altering these Terms & Conditions shall be binding on STYLEBOP.com unless made in writing and signed by an authorized officer of STYLEBOP.com.
2. IMPORTANT ADVICE
Any goods on our website www.stylebop.com are presented in a true-to-life manner to a large extent. Due to different settings or performances of screens or printers, the illustration can differ from the real appearance. The consistency cannot be guaranteed by STYLEBOP.com.
The products as presented on the website can be out of stock or unavailable for other reasons or vary in price in individual cases. The presentation of goods on the website is no binding offer. Unless specified otherwise all mentioned prices are given in EURO incl. VAT plus shipping costs.
All products are delivered with a tag or multiple tags. When trying on the items, please be careful not to break away the tag(s). The obligation for returns does not apply, when the a tag has been removed, broken or damaged.
3. CONCLUDING CONTRACTS
All contracts between you and STYLEBOP.com are closed when chosen items have been transferred into the shopping bag on the website, the order form has been completed for dispatch after the button "CONFIRM" or the "Return" or "Enter" key on your keyboard has been pressed (binding order of the customer), and finally upon receipt of the STYLEBOP.com order confirmation email sent to the email account of the customer as stated in the order form or alternatively upon shipping of the goods. The customer accepts these "Terms & Conditions" by clicking the button on the order form. Any mistakes in the order form can be corrected before dispatch of the order. The prices valid at the date and time of order apply.
We do not store the contract text and it cannot be downloaded again after your order has been completed. You can print out the order data immediately after sending it. You can either use the next page "Your order" or use the mail "receipt confirmation".
In the event our supplier does not deliver the goods as ordered by us according to the distribution agreement between STYLEBOP.com and the supplier (thus breaching the distribution agreement), we are entitled to terminate the contract. In this case, we will give notice that the ordered product is not available; payments will be refunded in this case.
3.4 Pre-Order Payment
- Customers can place orders for certain designated items that are scheduled to arrive later in the season. This is referred to as a “Pre-Order”. A 50% pre-payment of the full purchase price will be taken in advance at the time of purchase.
- Differently than stated in 3.1 in our Terms and Conditions, in the case of a Pre-Order, the concluding contracts are closed with the 50% pre-payment of the purchase price.
- Your items will be shipped as soon as they are available. The date of availability is indicated online on the product page. You will receive an electronic mail about shipment. You are required to complete payment for the remaining 50% of your Pre-Order at the time of dispatch.
- STYLEBOP.com is not responsible for delays, cancellations or changes in pre-ordered items as stated in section 3.3 of our Terms and Conditions.
4. CUSTOMER SERVICE
You can view the following information under Customer Service:
5. DELIVERY CONDITIONS AND SHIPPING COSTS
5.1 Dispatch, Shipping Costs and Estimated Delivery Times
Our goal is to dispatch orders within 24 hours. During high-volume sale periods, it may take up to 3 business days to dispatch your order. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as an approximated guideline, and commence from the date of dispatch. STYLEBOP is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The times indicated below are after an order is dispatched.
|Germany Standard (within 1-3 days from dispatch)||7,50 £|
|Germany Express (within 1-2 days from dispatch)||15,00 £|
|Same day delivery Munich and area districts (30km) (only Mon - Fri within 3 hours if ordered by 4.30 p.m.)||12,00 £|
|Austria (within 1-3 working days from dispatch)||8,00 £|
|Austria Express (within 1-2 working days from dispatch)||15,00 £|
|Switzerland / Liechtenstein (within 2-3 working days from dispatch)||9,50 £|
|Switzerland / Liechtenstein Express (within 1-2 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|United Kingdom (within 2-3 working days from dispatch)||5,00 £|
|United Kingdom Express (within 1-2 working days from dispatch)||15,00 £|
|Europe (within 2-3 working days from dispatch)||7,50 £|
|Europe Express (within 1-2 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Rest of the world (within 2-4 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Australia (within 2-4 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Middle East (within 2-4 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Russian Federation (within 3-8 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Japan (within 2-4 working days from dispatch)||18,00 £|
Unless otherwise agreed upon, shipping will be carried out to the address provided by the customer. Periods of delivery are non-binding, unless otherwise expressed. We are unable to deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes (excluding Qatar & Saudi Arabia). Our shipping partners do not offer Saturday deliveries. Some countries may have restrictions on the import and receipt of certain items. Due to the high value and nature of the goods we ship, asignature is required for most purchases.
5.3 International Shipping
We currently ship to all countries named in the following sections:
5.3.1 International Shipments on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis
- The following countries will be delivered on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant sales taxes, import fees and customs duties are included in your purchase price. If, by mistake, our shipping partner invoices you for these costs, please contact us immediately, as you are not required to pay any additional fees.
List of DDP countries
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brunei, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Principality of Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- The actual delivery time of Switzerland averages around 2-4 business days. Please note that we bear all the costs for the door-to-door delivery, for the transport insurance as well as for all accompanying papers, customs and import sales taxes. Please note that foreign bank charges must be paid by customer. For deliveries to Switzerland all indicated prices are net prices.
5.3.2 International Shipments on a DDU ( Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- If you wish to ship to a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. All additional taxes, import fees, and surcharges levied by destination countries (including brokerage fees) are the responsibility of the customer. Please check back with your local customs house to find out if any additional charges will be applied to your order. Our shipping partner UPS takes responsibility for such charges and bills the recipient accordingly. We are unable to provide an estimate for these charges. We do not receive any money from customs or import fees. If you refuse to pay these charges, the shipment will automatically be returned to us at our expense. Please note that we than have to deduct any related charges from the refund of your original purchase.
List of DDU countries
- Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, Greenland, Georgia, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon , Macedonia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, Venezuela
5.3.3 Important Requirements for Brazil:
- Shipments going to Brazil have a maximum value limit of $3000 (USD). These value limits are also in effect for return shipments including exchanges.
5.3.4 Important Customs Requirements for Russia:
Shipping to Russia
STYLEBOP.com is committed to delivering beautifully wrapped luxury to our customers in Russia using UPS.
Currently, delivery areas are limited to some cities and postal codes in the regions listed below. These postal codes have a personal import value limit of 1000 Euros per customer during a one month period.
- KHABAROVSKIY (Khabarovsk)
- KRASNODARSKIY (Khabarovsk, Novorossiysk)
- LENINGRADSKAYA (Saint Petersburg, Vsevolozhsk, Vyborg, others)
- MOSCOW (Moscow, others)
- MOSKOVSKAYA (Balashikha, Chekhov, Klin, Kolomna, Mytischi, Podolisk, Sergiev Posad, Zelenograd, others)
- NIZHEGORODSKAYA (Nizhniy Novgorod)
- PRIMORSKIY (Vladivostok)
- STAVROPOLSKIY (Stavropol)
For a full list of cities and postal codes, please click here.
Once your parcel arrives in Russia you will be required to provide the following documents within 15 days:
- A copy of your passport with the name and address matching the invoice in the parcel
- A written description of the items on your invoice (in Russian)
- An original copy of the importer guarantee letter (this is a written acknowledgment of the consignee that the purchased items are identical to those delivered in type and value)
- Proof of payment such as a copy of your bank account statement
- A brokerage agreement with the necessary form provided to you via email by UPS Russia (when value exceeds €200)
DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid
We ship to Russia on a DDU basis. This means that product prices displayed on our site are exclusive of all taxes and duties. All additional taxes, import fees and surcharges levied by Russia customs (including brokerage fees) are the responsibility of the customer.
Customs Duties Calculations & Value Limits **
- Less than €1,000 per month No additional customs duties
- More than €1,000 per month 30% on amount exceeding €1,000
Orders with a value of over 1000 Euros will be subject to a 30% surcharge for import fees. Customs fees are based on the total value of all merchandise imported within a one month period for each customer. These personal value import limits apply even if the merchandise is purchased from multiple online sources or broken down into separate orders.
Customers have the obligation to check with their local customs agency if they are unsure about any of the above conditions or if they have questions regarding their personal value limits reached within the current monthly period.
STYLEBOP.com is not responsible for delays which may result from parcels being stopped and checked during the customs clearance process.
Restocking Fee (Russia)
In the unlikely event that a parcel is undeliverable and returned to the sender because the above conditions can not be met by the consignee, a €70 restocking fee will apply and will be deducted from the total refund amount of the returned parcel.
5.4 Shipping Partners
Shipments will be carried out through our preferred shipping partners and their terms and conditions will apply additionally and can be read on their respective websites.
5.5 Special Requests
If the customer has special requests regarding types of shipment, (e.g. express shipment) additional costs will apply. The risk shall be transferred to the customer when orders are shipped to a forwarding company or other courier service. In this case risks by the customer will be assumed from the time the parcel leaves the Stylebop warehouse.
5.6 First Time Orders
For your security reasons, please be aware that first time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder´s billing address or a corporate work address which our fraud protection team can verify independently. To avoid any delays to your order, please ensure that your billing address matches the address on your card statement, and that the cardholder´s name is written as it appears on the card. Please also make sure that your contact details are filled in accurately so that we can contact you if necessary.
Payments (including shipping fees) are accepted via wire transfer, credit card, cash on delivery or PayPal. In the event that purchased goods are not available at the time your order is prepared for shipping, any amounts credited in advance will be refunded immediately.
Understand that some bank institutes charge an additional fee for foreign money transfers/ credit card transactions. This does not apply to Stylebop exclusively and needs to be clarified beforehand with your bank institute. Stylebop does not charge international transactions fees.
6.1 Wire Transfer
We offer this payment option in the following countries:
- Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland
- By choosing wire transfer the customer agrees to pay immediately after the order has been placed. Affirmation of the contract and delivery will be effected upon receipt of payment. Stylebop is entitled to cancel an order, if payment is not made within 5 working days from the time the order was placed.
|Our Swiss account details are as follows:||Our German account details are as follows:|
|STYLEBOP GmbH||STYLEBOP GmbH|
|Commerzbank Switzerland||Commerzbank Munich|
|IBAN: CH9708836124046400006||IBAN: DE61700800000596890203|
|SWIFT Code: COBACHZHXXX||BIC: DRESDEFF700|
6.2 Credit Cards
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
For security reasons, first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder´s billing address or a corporate work address which we are able to independently verify. To avoid delays, please make sure that your billing address matches the address on your card statement, and that the cardholder´s name is written exactly as it appears on the card. In the unlikely event that we need to contact you during the authentication process, please ensure that your contact details are accurate.
MasterCard Securecode® & Verified by Visa®
- To give you even more confidence in shopping online with Stylebop, we have introduced MasterCard® SecureCode and Verified by Visa. This service protects your credit card account from unauthorized use when you shop with us.
- To use these services, you must first register with the bank or credit card institution that issued your card. To find out more click here to visit the MasterCard® SecureCode website or click here to visit the Verified by Visa® website
- Once you have registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase. This means that even if someone knows your debit card number, they will be unable to complete a purchase without your private password.
- Your MasterCard SecureCode® and your Verified by Visa® passwords are not your Stylebop.com account password. Stylebop does not have access to your MasterCard SecureCode® or Verified by Visa® passwords.
- When shipping to a delivery address other than your billing address, American Express must have your alternative delivery address in their system. To limit delays when processing your order, please contact American Express and give them your alternative delivery address prior to placing your order. We will contact Amex to verify your alternative delivery address during the order confirmation process.
STYLEBOP.com works with the security software SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is based on asymmetrical encryption to prevent malpractice or deception or copying of credit card information during the purchase process which automatically ensures that neither Stylebop nor any third parties have access to this information. This credit card information will only be used again for after purchase transactions in the case of refunds. Please note that this is a direct withdrawal immediately after purchase.
6.4 Cash On Delivery
COD charge of €6.50 (non-refundable).
We offer this payment option in the following countries:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Stylebop accepts cash on delivery for orders which do not exceed a total value of the following limits (per person/day before shipping costs):
- France: €750 Italy: €999 All other countries €3850
A maximum of three COD orders per customer within 5 working days is allowed when the orders have not been delivered or the cash on delivery amount has yet to be collected. In this case, the outstanding COD balance can not exceed the amounts listed above. Stylebop will refuse cash on delivery orders outside of these limits and inform the customer of this. After such a refusal, the customer may select a different form of payment. Any COD refunds for returns can only be made to a bank account.
The invoice amount must be paid in cash upon receipt of the goods to the driver or courier. If additional amounts (other that what is stated on the invoice) is attempted to be collected, you should contact Stylebop customer service before paying.
We cannot offer you this payment option if your billing address is different from your delivery address (e.g. gift parcels). This payment option is also only available in European states.
Checkout with PayPal
We currently offer this payment option for United States Dollars and Euros. At this time we do not accept PayPal in Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Middle East.
Simply choose PayPal when you select a payment option on our site and you will be redirected to the PayPal website. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can quickly open one during the checkout process. For more information, please visit PayPal.com.
7. RETENTION OF TITLE
All goods will remain in our property until payment is received in full. In the case of a delay of payment over a period of more than 10 working days, Stylebop is entitled to terminate the contract and claim back the goods.
8. WARRANTY & LIABILITY
8.1 Condition of Goods
All instructions, designs, illustrations, technical data, weight, measurement and performance specifications, which are contained in product folders, catalogues, circulars, announcements or price lists, have a purely informative character. Although we try our best to ensure accuracy, we do not guarantee the correctness of such data.
Liability in the case of material defects or defects of title shall follow the statutory provisions in force in the Federal Republic of Germany. Compensation for consequential damage caused by defects in delivered goods shall be excluded. The following restrictions shall apply:
Stylebop shall not be liable for other than by injury of lives, bodies and health developing damages, unless caused by Stylebop or its employees, representatives or supporters with gross negligence or intent or based on culpable injury of a primary contractual obligation by Stylebop or its employees, representatives or supporters. Any further liability shall be ruled out, except of such under the German Product Liability Act or liability for an expressively warranted condition or defects, which have been suppressed maliciously.
Data communication over the internet cannot be ensured error free and/or at any time available after the present state of the art. Therefore we are not liable for the constant and continuous availability of our website. We are not responsible or liable for the availability and the content of third party’s websites reachable over hyperlinks from our website. The content of third party’s websites will not be appropriated by Styelbop in any case.
We welcome your feedback and are continually seeking ways to improve your shopping experience. In the case of complaints please feel free to contact us at any of the following:
USA (NEW YORK) 1 877 859 2514 firstname.lastname@example.org
UK/NL (LONDON) 00800 7895 3267 email@example.com
OTHERS (BERLIN) +49 89 2737 189 245 firstname.lastname@example.org
RUSSIA (MOSCOW) 8 800 100 6231 email@example.com
FRANCE (PARIS) 00800 789 532 67 firstname.lastname@example.org
AUSTRALIA (SYDNEY) 1 800 300 584 email@example.com
9. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION AND RETURN OF GOODS
Should you not be happy with your purchase, you have 14 days from when you receive your package to make a return or exchange. Items must be in original condition with all original designer tags and the STYLEBOP.com tag attached. The obligation for return or exchange does not apply when any of the tags have been removed or damaged. The same applies when the returned item(s) are determined to have been used, worn, washed or damaged. In the case of shoes, the obligation for return or exchange does not apply when shoes show any signs of wear, including on the soles. We advise that when trying on shoes, you do so only on a carpeted surface. We ask that shoes are returned in their original packaging/cartons.
STYLEBOP.com is unable to refund customs duties and sales taxes for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU. Depending on the country to which your order was sent, you may be able to contact your local customs bureau directly for a refund of these costs. Please take note that for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU where deliveries have been refused by the customer or the customer was not available to receive the delivery, STYLEBOP.com will not be able to refund customs duties and sales taxes.
All sales taxes will be refunded to customers located within the EU.
FOR CUSTOMERS WITHIN THE EU:
Right of cancellation
We want our customers to be happy with their orders. If you are not satisfied with your order, the following right of withdrawal applies to consumers within the EU:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from
- the date on which you or a third party named by you, who may not be the carrier, have taken possession of the goods,
- in the case of a contract for several items that you have ordered in a single order and that are delivered separately: the date on which you or a third party named by you, who may not be the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods,
- in the case of a contract for delivery of goods consisting of multiple partial shipments or pieces: the date on which you or a third party named by you, who may not be the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us, STYLEBOP GmbH, Maria-Merian-Straße 7, 85521 Ottobrunn/Munich; Tel. +49 89 2737 189 0, of your decision to withdraw from this contract through means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter mailed by post, a fax or an email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, but this is not compulsory. You can complete and submit the sample cancellation form or any other unambiguous declaration. If you make use of this option, we will confirm receipt of your notice of cancellation immediately by email.
In order to observe the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send notice of cancellation before the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we are under obligation to reimburse all the payments that we have received from you, including shipment costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from your choosing a type of shipment other than the most favorable standard shipment offered by us) without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we receive notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this reimbursement, we will use the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction, unless we explicitly agree otherwise with you; you will in no event be charged fees for this reimbursement.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever happens first. You must send back or hand over the items without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of cancellation of this contract to the following address:
STYLEBOP GmbH, Maria-Merian-Straße 7, 85521 Ottobrunn/Munich
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the end of the fourteen day period. We will bear the cost of returning the goods if you send them in accordance with our instructions with the logistics partner we specify. If not, you will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You will only be liable to pay for any diminished value of the items resulting from your handling the items for reasons other than what is necessary for ascertaining the condition, nature and functioning thereof.
End of cancellation policy
All returns must be in compliance with our complete returns policy and procedures updated regularly at www.STYLEBOP.com/returns.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL TERMS
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG) expressly excluded.
The Terms & Conditions of STYLEBOP.com will supersede any other general terms and conditions binding upon the customer.
Munich (Germany) shall be the place of jurisdiction if the customer is a merchant entered in the commercial register as a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a federal special fund under public law (§ 38 German Civil Litigation Act).
Eventual ineffectiveness of single provisions does not touch the effectiveness of the remaining provisions
11. LEGAL NOTICE
CEO: Mario Eimuth
HRB 152052 Munich
VAT No.: DE813955024
Should you require additional information, clarification of these procedures or, if at any time during the returns process you need assistance, please contact us. Our Customer Service team will be happy to guide you.
USA/CANADA TEL 1 877 859 2514
(NEW YORK) MO-FR 2:00AM - 4:00PM
SA-SU 4:00AM - 1:00PM
UK/NL TEL 00800 7895 3267
(LONDON) MO-FR 7:00AM - 9:00PM
SA-SU 9:00AM - 6:00PM
FRANCE TEL 00800 78 95 32 67
(PARIS) French MO-FR 9:00AM - 3:30PM
English MO-FR 8:00AM - 10:00PM
SA-SU 10:00AM - 7:00PM
AUSTRALIA TEL 1 800 300 584
(SYDNEY) MO-FR 4:00PM - 6:00AM
SA-SU 6:00PM - 3:00AM
INT'L TEL +49 89 2737 189 245
(BERLIN) MO-FR 8:00AM - 10:00PM
SA-SU 10:00AM - 7:00PM
JAPAN TEL +81345787972
(TOKYO) 日本語 月～金 午後3:00～ 午後 11:59
English MO-FR 3:00PM - 5:00AM
SA-SU 5:00PM - 2:00AM
RUSSIA TEL 8 800 100 6231
(MOSCOW) Russian MO-FR 10:00AM - 7:00PM
English MO-FR 10:00AM - 12:00AM
SA-SU 12:00PM - 9:00PM
85521 Ottobrunn/Munich, Germany
» Download as a PDF (click here to save and print)
shop concept by designarena®