1. Placing an Order
2. Method of Payment
3. Shipping Information
4. My Account Profile
5. Returns & Exchanges
7. Gift Vouchers
8. Contact Us
1. PLACING AN ORDER
Placing an order with STYLEBOP.com is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Add an item to your shopping bag by choosing an available size, then click on the “ADD TO BAG” button.
2. When you proceed to checkout you will be prompted to fill in your personal information. You will also be shown your shopping bag for review. Once your purchase is complete, we cannot add further items to your order. You will be given the option to "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to Checkout".
3. Follow the instructions as you proceed through the next steps until your order has been confirmed. You will see an order number and a “Thank You” indicating that your order is complete.
4. Immediately afterward, you will receive an order confirmation via email. As soon as your package has been picked up by our shipping partner, you will receive an automated email with your tracking information.
We make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items shown on our website. Occasionally, we do sell out of products before the site can be updated. If this should happen, you will receive an email indicating that a particular item you ordered is out of stock. Any changes will be reflected on your invoice.
Payments are accepted via wire transfer, credit card or cash on delivery. In the event that purchased goods are not available at the time your order is processed for shipping, any advance payments will be refunded immediately.
Please keep in mind that some banks charge an additional fee for international transfers or credit card transactions. This does not apply to STYLEBOP.com exclusively and should be clarified beforehand with your bank. STYLEBOP.com does not charge any international transactions fees.
2.1 Wire Transfer
The wire transfer payment option is available for the following countries:
- Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland
By choosing the wire transfer payment option, the customer agrees to pay immediately after the order has been placed. Affirmation of the contract and delivery are effective upon receipt of payment. STYLEBOP.com is entitled to cancel an order if payment is not made within 5 working days from the time the order was placed.
|Our Swiss account details are as follows:||Our German account details are as follows:|
|STYLEBOP GmbH||STYLEBOP GmbH|
|Commerzbank Switzerland||Commerzbank Munich|
|IBAN: CH9708836124046400006||IBAN: DE61700800000596890203|
|SWIFT Code: COBACHZHXXX||BIC: DRESDEFF700|
2.2 Credit Card
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
For security reasons, first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder´s billing address or a corporate work address which we are able to independently verify. To avoid delays, please make sure that your billing address matches the address on your credit card statement, and that the cardholder´s name is written exactly as it appears on your credit card. In the unlikely event that we need to contact you during the authentication process, please ensure that your contact details are accurate.
MasterCard® Securecode & Verified by Visa®
- To give you even more confidence in shopping online with STYLEBOP.com, we have introduced MasterCard® SecureCode and Verified by Visa®. These services protect your credit card account from unauthorized use when you shop with us.
- To use these services, you must first register with the bank or credit card institution that issued your card. To find out more click here to visit the MasterCard® SecureCode website or click here to visit the Verified by Visa® website.
- Once you have registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase. This means that even if someone gets access to your card number, a purchase will not be able to be completed without your private password.
- Your MasterCard® SecureCode and your Verified by Visa® passwords are not your STYLEBOP.com account password. STYLEBOP does not have access to your MasterCard® SecureCode or Verified by Visa® passwords.
- When shipping to a delivery address other than your billing address, American Express must have your alternative delivery address in their system. To limit delays when processing your order, please contact American Express and give them your alternative delivery address prior to placing your order. We will contact American Express to verify your alternative delivery address during the order confirmation process.
2.3 Cash On Delivery (COD)
Payment by COD incurs a non-refundable fee of €6.50.
We offer this payment option in the following countries:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
STYLEBOP accepts cash on delivery for orders which do not exceed a total value of the following limits (per person/day before shipping costs):
- France: €750
- Italy: €999
- All other countries: €3850
A maximum of 3 COD orders per customer within 5 working days is allowed when the orders have not been delivered or the cash on delivery amount has yet to be collected. In this case, the outstanding COD balance cannot exceed the amounts listed above. STYLEBOP will refuse COD orders exceeding these limits, and will inform the customer of this refusal. In this case, the customer may select a different form of payment. COD refunds for returned items can only be made to a bank account.
The amount on your invoice must be paid in full with cash to the driver or courier upon receipt of the goods. If the driver or courier attempts to collect a different amount other than what is stated on your invoice, please contact the STYLEBOP Customer Service before payment.
We do not offer the COD payment option if your billing address is different from your delivery address (e.g. gift parcels). This payment option is only available within the European states.
2.4 Safe and Secure Ordering
We take great care in protecting your online order information at STYLEBOP.com. All orders are transmitted over secure internet connections with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which means your credit card number(s) and other personal information are always encrypted (scrambled) before being sent or received over the Internet. SSL is the industry-standard encryption technology for secure e-commerce transactions.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, shipping will be carried out to the address provided by the customer. Periods of delivery are non-binding, unless otherwise expressed. We are unable to deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes (excluding Qatar & Saudi Arabia). Our shipping partners do not offer Saturday deliveries. Some countries may have restrictions on the import and receipt of certain items. Due to the high value and nature of the goods we ship, a signature is required for most purchases.
3.1.1 Receiving Options
Within certain countries, you may be prompted to designate whether or not a signature is required or not required. This option is not available in all countries. If this option is available, you will be asked to choose one of the following:
- I will sign for my parcel (RECOMMENDED)
- Deliver without signature requirement (SIGNATURE WAIVER)
3.1.2 Signature Waiver (USA)
Due to the high value and nature of the items we ship, the signature waiver option is not recommended for all customers. In the event that this option is chosen, any loss and/or damage (for whatever reason) from the time of dispatch onward is the sole responsibility of the customer. STYLEBOP.com will not be held liable. under any circumstance. By selecting this option you are confirming that an order can be left at and/or outside the delivery location or with a neighbor without a signature.
3.2 International Shipping
We currently ship to all countries named in the following paragraphs.
3.2.1 International Shipments on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis
Shipments to the following countries will be delivered on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant sales taxes, import fees and customs duties are included in the purchase price. If, by mistake, our shipping partner invoices you for these costs, please contact us immediately, as you are not required to pay any additional fees.
List of DDP countries:
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brunei, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
Principality of Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- The actual delivery time to Switzerland averages around 2-4 business days. Please note that we bear all costs for door-to-door delivery, transport insurance, as well as responsibility for all accompanying papers, customs, and import sales taxes. Please note that foreign bank charges must be paid by the customer. For deliveries to Switzerland, all indicated prices are net prices.
3.2.2 International Shipments on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis
If you wish to ship to a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. All additional taxes, import fees and surcharges levied by destination countries (including brokerage fees) are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs house to find out if any additional charges will be applied to your order. Our shipping partner UPS takes responsibility for such charges and bills the recipient accordingly. We are unable to provide an estimate of these charges. We do not receive any part of/profit from customs or import fees. If you refuse to pay these charges, the shipment will automatically be returned to us at our expense. Please note that we will then deduct any related charges incurred from the refunded amount of your original purchase.
List of DDU countries:
- Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, Greenland, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine
3.2.3 Important Requirements for Brazil:
- Shipments going to Brazil have a maximum value limit of $3000 (USD). These value limits are also in effect for return shipments including exchanges.
3.2.4 Important Customs Requirements for Russia:
Shipping to Russia
STYLEBOP.com is committed to delivering beautifully wrapped luxury to our customers in Russia using UPS.
Currently, delivery areas are limited to some cities and postal codes in the regions listed below. These postal codes have a personal import value limit of 1000 Euros per customer during a one month period.
- KHABAROVSKIY (Khabarovsk)
- KRASNODARSKIY (Khabarovsk, Novorossiysk)
- LENINGRADSKAYA (Saint Petersburg, Vsevolozhsk, Vyborg, others)
- MOSCOW (Moscow, others)
- MOSKOVSKAYA (Balashikha, Chekhov, Klin, Kolomna, Mytischi, Podolisk, Sergiev Posad, Zelenograd, others)
- NIZHEGORODSKAYA (Nizhniy Novgorod)
- PRIMORSKIY (Vladivostok)
- STAVROPOLSKIY (Stavropol)
For a full list of cities and postal codes, please click here.
Once your parcel arrives in Russia you will be required to provide the following documents within 15 days:
- A copy of your passport with the name and address matching the invoice in the parcel
- A written description of the items on your invoice (in Russian)
- An original copy of the importer guarantee letter (this is a written acknowledgment of the consignee that the purchased items are identical to those delivered in type and value)
- Proof of payment such as a copy of your bank account statement
- A brokerage agreement with the necessary form provided to you via email by UPS Russia (when value exceeds €200)
DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid
We ship to Russia on a DDU basis. This means that product prices displayed on our site are exclusive of all taxes and duties. All additional taxes, import fees and surcharges levied by Russia customs (including brokerage fees) are the responsibility of the customer.
Customs Duties Calculations & Value Limits **
- Less than €1,000 per month No additional customs duties
- More than €1,000 per month 30% on amount exceeding €1,000
Orders with a value of over 1000 Euros will be subject to a 30% surcharge for import fees. Customs fees are based on the total value of all merchandise imported within a one month period for each customer. These personal value import limits apply even if the merchandise is purchased from multiple online sources or broken down into separate orders.
Customers have the obligation to check with their local customs agency if they are unsure about any of the above conditions or if they have questions regarding their personal value limits reached within the current monthly period.
STYLEBOP.com is not responsible for delays which may result from parcels being stopped and checked during the customs clearance process.
Restocking Fee (Russia)
In the unlikely event that a parcel is undeliverable and returned to the sender because the above conditions can not be met by the consignee, a €70 restocking fee will apply and will be deducted from the total refund amount of the returned parcel.
3.3 Shipping Partners
Shipments will be carried out through our preferred shipping partners. Their terms and conditions will additionally apply and can be read on their respective websites.
Should you require our account number for one of our preferred couriers for scheduling a pick-up or because you received a manual AWB, please call our Customer Service.
3.4 Dispatch, Shipping Costs and Estimated Delivery Times
Our goal is to dispatch orders within 24 hours. During high-volume sale periods, it may take up to 3 business days to dispatch your order. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as an approximated guideline, and commence from the date of dispatch. STYLEBOP is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The times indicated below are after an order has been dispatched.
|Germany Standard (within 1-3 days from dispatch)||7,50 £|
|Germany Express (within 1-2 days from dispatch)||15,00 £|
|Same day delivery Munich and area districts (30km) (only Mon - Fri within 3 hours if ordered by 4.30 p.m.)||12,00 £|
|Austria (within 1-3 working days from dispatch)||8,00 £|
|Austria Express (within 1-2 working days from dispatch)||15,00 £|
|Switzerland / Liechtenstein (within 2-3 working days from dispatch)||9,50 £|
|Switzerland / Liechtenstein Express (within 1-2 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|United Kingdom (within 2-3 working days from dispatch)||5,00 £|
|United Kingdom Express (within 1-2 working days from dispatch)||15,00 £|
|Europe (FedEx) (within 2-3 working days from dispatch)||7,50 £|
|Europe (UPS) (within 2-3 working days from dispatch)||7,50 £|
|Europe Express (within 1-2 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Rest of the world (within 2-4 working days from dispatch)||36,00 £|
|Australia (within 2-4 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Middle East (within 2-4 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Russian Federation (within 3-8 working days from dispatch)||20,00 £|
|Japan (FedEx) (within 2-4 working days from dispatch)||18,00 £|
3.5 Special Requests
Additional costs will apply to special customer requests regarding types of shipment (e.g. express shipment). The risk shall be transferred to the customer when orders are shipped to a forwarding company or other courier service. In this case, the customer assumes risk from the time the parcel leaves the STYLEBOP.com warehouse.
All goods you order are insured against damage or theft from the pick-up at our premises. As soon as the merchandise has been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, this insurance ends.
3.7 Tracking Your Order
You will receive an email when your order is shipped to the email address you provided when ordering. You can track your shipment by following the link provided in your shipping confirmation email. Alternatively, simply type in the tracking number of your package on the shipping service provider´s website. If you do not receive a tracking number, please contact our Customer Service.
4. MY ACCOUNT PROFILE
You can modify your account profile anytime you wish. Simply select “MY ACCOUNT” at the top of the menu bar and log into your account using your email address and your personal password. Under your account profile, you are able to:
- Edit your existing profile to change your invoice or shipping information
- Edit you existing profile to modify your password or email address
- View your order status and order history (click on “Show All”)
- Overview your wish list (click on “Show All”)
- Turn on/off the newsletter service
- Specify your favorite designer for special updates (e.g. new arrivals, sales, etc.)
If you have forgotten your password, please click on this link.
5. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Should you not be happy with your purchase, you have 14 days from when you receive your package to make a return or exchange. Items must be in original condition with all original designer tags and the STYLEBOP.com tag attached. The obligation for return or exchange does not apply when any of the tags have been removed or damaged. The same applies when the returned item(s) are determined to have been used, worn, washed or damaged.
All returns/exchanges must be in compliance with our complete return policy and procedures, updated regularly at www.STYLEBOP.com/returns.
STYLEBOP.com is an authorized online distributor for all designers displayed on our website. We guarantee that every item offered for sale on our website is 100% authentic. We also welcome any of our new or potential customers, who may not be familiar with STYLEBOP.com, to contact any of our designers.
7. GIFT VOUCHERS
7.1 How to purchase a gift voucher
You can choose between two options when purchasing a gift voucher on our website: The first is to receive the voucher via email, the second is to receive the voucher by post. Please follow the prompted steps on our website until you have the gift voucher in your checkout basket. The gift voucher becomes valid as soon as payment has been processed.
It is not possible to edit gift voucher details or preferences once the ordering procedure has been completed.
You can see your gift voucher code in "MY ACCOUNT".
To use a STYLEBOP.com gift voucher, simply enter the voucher code at checkout, and the amount on your gift voucher will be deducted from your total order. Please note that gift vouchers do not have any cash value.
Should the value of your gift voucher fall short of the amount of your order, you can pay the difference by using our offered payment options. Should the value of your gift voucher exceed the value of your order, we will credit the difference in the form of a new gift voucher for that amount. The voucher’s code will be sent directly to you via email after finishing the order.
You can also use more than one gift voucher for a single order. In this case, please separately enter all voucher codes that you would like to use in the correct data fields. Gift vouchers are valid up to the end of the third year from the date of purchase. A gift voucher cannot be returned, nor can it be resold. Please note that you can redeem a gift voucher only once during its validity period.
A gift voucher can be cancelled through our Customer Service team only if the gift voucher has not yet been redeemed.
7.4 Returning Goods Purchased with a Gift Voucher
Should you wish to return an item purchased using a gift voucher, you can do so within 14 days from the date of purchase. You will then receive a code for a new gift voucher via email bearing the same value as the original gift voucher. A gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
7.5 Liability and Risk of Loss
STYLEBOP.com does not bear any responsibility for an incorrectly entered email address for gift vouchers. STYLEBOP.com does not accept any liability for the loss, theft, misuse or delayed delivery (e.g. due to technical problems) of gift vouchers.
STYLEBOP.com reserves the right to close a customer’s account and/or demand alternative payment in the case of fraud, an attempt at deception, or suspicion of illegal activities in connection with the purchase of a gift voucher at the time of purchase to redemption on www.STYLEBOP.com. The customer shall not have any right for the release or payment of the gift voucher in question.
Should you require additional information, clarification of these procedures or, if at any time during the returns process you need assistance, please contact us. Our Customer Service team will be happy to guide you.
USA TEL 1 877 859 2514
|INT´L TEL +49 89 2737 189 245
(BERLIN) MO-FR 8:00AM - 11:59PM
SA-SU 10:00AM - 10:00PM
|UK/NL TEL 00800 7895 3267
(LONDON) MO-FR 7:00AM - 11:00PM
SA-SU 9:00AM - 9:00PM
|AUSTRALIA TEL 1 800 300 584
(SYDNEY) MO-FR 4:00PM - 7:00AM
SA-SU 6:00PM - 6:00AM
|JAPAN TEL +81345787972
Japanese MO-FR 9:00AM - 6:00PM
English MO-SA 4:00PM - 8:00AM
SA-MO 6:00PM - 6:00AM
FRANCE TEL 00800 7895 3267
|RUSSIA TEL 8 800 100 6231
Russian MO-FR 11:00AM - 7:00PM
English MO-FR 10:00AM - 2:00AM
SA-SU 12:00PM - 11:59PM
Balanstrasse 73, Building 9
81541 Munich, Germany
» Download as a PDF (Press here to save and print)